Activities, tours and getaways specialist Isango! wants us all to celebrate the end of Lent by "spicing up our travel and indulging our vices".
It has suggested a number of destinations where we can all, religious sensibilities permitting, commit each and every one of the seven deadly sins.
In order to achieve eternal damnation, Isango! recommends:
- Lust: belly dancing lessons in Tunisia
- Gluttony: learn the art of Swiss chocolate making
- Greed: Gucci and Prada discount outlets in Italy
- Sloth: getting pampered at the Ananda spa in the Himalayas
- Wrath: quad biking in Australia
- Envy: a private tour of the homes of the Hollywood A-list
- Pride: lunch at the Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi
- Lust: Amora – the world’s first sex theme park – in Leicester Square
- Gluttony: ‘eat as much as you want for £6.95’ outlets – lots of them in Leicester Square
- Greed: The January sales
- Sloth: avoiding the January sales
- Wrath: kickboxing lessons
- Envy: listening to City traders discussing bonuses in overpriced tacky wine bars in the Square Mile.
- Pride: a tour of the Emirates Stadium.
Martin Cowen, chief writer, Travolution
Technorati tags: sex theme park seven deadly sins Lust Gluttony Greed sloth wrath envy pride