Here are the top five stories by visits on the Travolution website for the week ending Friday 25 January 2007:
- WAYN approached over sale - but no by AOL
- TripAdvisor reveals results for Hayes & Jarvis deal
- Thomson jumps ahead of Expedia in post-Christmas booking
- Expedia UK founder eyes British travel tech companies
- Hotels4u.com enters mobile booking arena
- Who markets products better, from Musings.
- Google at Davos, from BuzzMachine.
- Google in a recession, from Search Engine Land.
- Tripit goes social, from TechCrunch US.
- The Crunchies, from Drama 2.0.
Kevin May, editor, Travolution