Well, not THE David Dimbleby (he of the BBC), but his presence will be felt during the inaugural Travolution Question Time on Tuesday 25 September.
Joining me, as chair for the evening, on the panel will be:
- Graham Donoghue, new media director of Thomson UK
- Ignacio Martos, chief executive of Opodo
- Hugo Burge, vice chairman of Cheapflights
- Michael Steckler, managing director of AOL UK
- Arjo Ghosh, chief executive of Spannerworks
The format for the evening will follow very closely that of the BBC political discussion programme:
- Each member of the audience will be asked to submit a question prior to the event
- The panel members will not see the questions beforehand
Tickets are limited and cost just £45 + VAT, available by calling Charlotte Davies on 020 8652 3860 or by emailing email@example.com.
Kevin May, editor, Travolution