Ok. Trying something out over the next few weeks on the blog.
To the right hand side you'll notice a Twitter.com box, featuring the latest random one-liners from the Travolution team.
For those not in the know, Twitter is a simple product that asks people to say in 140 characters what they are doing at any given moment. People are then invited to respond and start a conversation.
It is a smart little tool, rather fun, but is good demonstration of the way in which new social networking sites can grow so rapidly. It has taken the internet by storm in recent months.
I'm curious as to how many people are doing the Twitter within our community of travel and new media professionals, consumer bloggers and others.
[You do not necessarily need to be using the in-site widget like we do on the right hand side]
The list so far includes:
- Travolution [Twitter.com/travolution]
- Hotel-Blogs [Twitter.com/hotelblogs]
- BlogOnTravel [Twitter.com/blogontravel]
- Albert Barra [Twitter.com/albertbarra]
- Abel Gonzalez [Twitter.com/abelgv]
- MapMyName [Twitter.com/Cortomaltese]
- Explore Blogs [Twitter.com/explore]
- Blog de Viajes [Twitter.com/morrissey]
- Trivop.com [Twitter.com/trivop]
- Select World Travel [Twitter.com/selectworld]
Once a new name is published you can add them- by clicking on the Twitter URL alongside each name - to your list of Twitter friends.
Kevin May, editor, Travolution
Technorati tags: twitter Twit List