Clearly the blogosphere is a wee bit bored during the Christmas holiday break, so a little game has developed in the last week or so where bloggers have been named by others and asked to reveal five things readers wouldn't know about them.
The Travolution Blog [i.e me] has been tagged by both Darren Cronian of Travel-Rants and Holiday Watchdog Techie to provide five insights, before passing the baton on to four other bloggers.
So, five things you didn't know about me:
- I used to play bass guitar in an indie band called Pea On A Fork, debuting at the Brentford Lion in West London in 1991.
- I ran the Copenhagen Marathon in June 2002.
- I own every Depeche Mode single from 1981 onwards.
- I had my tongue pierced whilst on duty working at a pub at Middlesex University in 1998. [and I still have it]
- I worked at New Scotland Yard for seven years.
Kevin May, editor, Travolution