Here are the top stories by visits on the Travolution website for the week ending Friday 1 February 2008.
- Opodo profits to trigger investment in site.
- Sky picks Expedia-TripAdvisor for white label deal.
- Telegraph reviews travel search business.
- Cheapflights will not be rushed into float decision.
- WAYN approach over sale - but not by AOL.
- Google Suggest, from Les Exploers.
- 10 questions for tour operators, from Musings.
- Microsoft-Yahoo dino deal, from Buzzmachine.
- Facebook apps on any site, from TechCrunch.
- SEO millionaire, from SearchEngineWatch.
Kevin May, editor, Travolution