As reported a month ago, Cheapflights in the US was busily beta testing various elements of its new site.
We published a sneak peak of the new site in our February edition.
The beta is now over and a full relaunch, with new back-end functionality, was unveiled today out of the price comparison site's Boston office.
The top line improvements, according to Cheapflights:
- Enhanced location-based search function gives travelers more ways to find excellent deals.
- Gives advertisers new, more profitable ways to target consumers.
- Changes improve scalability facilitating easy international expansion.
- An expanded content library covers everything from airport security information and currency exchange rates.
- Tips on the best times to visit more than 500 highlighted destinations worldwide. This proprietary material is written firsthand by Cheapflights’ own in-house editorial staff.
Kevin May, edition, Travolution
Technorati tags: cheapflights cheap flights