Big day today. We are officially launching our Travolution European Summit 2008, produced in association with PhoCusWright.
We have started assembling what we believe will be the best line-up of participants from the online travel industry you are likely to find anywhere in the UK in 2007.
Confirmed so far:
- Caroline Cartellieri, Expedia UK (managing director)
- Graham Donoghue, TUI UK (new media director)
- Steve Hafner, Kayak (chief executive)
- Adam Healy, VibeAgent (chief executive)
- Brent Hoberman, Mydeco.com (executive chairman)
- Chris Lee, Barclays Commercial Bank (head of travel sector)
- Yen Lee, Kango (president)
- James Lohan, Mr and Mrs Smith (managing director)
- Ian McCaig, Lastminute.com (chief executive)
- Chris Nixon, Travelsupermarket.com (acting managing director)
- Andrew Owen Jones, Amadeus (director, travel distribution solutions)
- Jeff Revoy, Yahoo (Europe vice president, search and social media)
- David Soskin, Cheapflights (chief executive)
- Robert Torres, Google (managing director, travel advertising and marketing– North America)
- Gareth Williams, Skyscanner (chief executive)
- Philip Wolf, PhoCusWright (president and chief executive)
Delegates places, more information, programme, and the rest, available from the conference website.
Kevin May, editor, Travolution