Some wind-down-its-Friday material.
A post earlier this week about where we run the Travolution operation struck a chord with ProBlogger.
Our floor-based set-up is now featured alongside other bloggers around the world.
Here are the list of the others bloggers Darren Rowse has picked out:
- Lindsay’s blog HQ is pretty unique - he really gets out and about! [it's a boat]
- David Appleyard’s HQ is slightly more traditional than a boat
- Lorraine’s setup is out on the patio and seems to have everything she’d need
- Glenn’s looks very cool - and he’s got a 30 inch screen!
- Kevin’s setup is down low [that's us!]
- Tejvan shares his room
- John has a pretty major set up with lots of screen real estate
- Char gives a glimpse in their home office (lots of storage!)
- James is a Mac man
- Eve shows us her set up - nicely integrated into the room
- Cifra put together a video tour
- Tomaz shares their setup
- Mark also does a video tour
- Anthony has just renovated his office and has lots of pictures.
- Ian thinks his HQ is better than ProBlogger's
- Dave shares a picture of his - wow, that’s a big microphone!
- MoneyNing’s set up is a little different to most
- Rich Minx does another video tour
- Sebastian gives us a look at his
- Taste Like Crazy shares theirs on video - complete with cat, dog and baby
- Marisa posts hers
- Dean shares his on video - very organised
- Jeremy has shared a few pics too
- Serge posts a picture of his
- Doug just moved and needs a desk
- Nate shares his mobile podcasting setup on video
- Chris is in the process of moving house - so he’s blogging from a coffee table
Our friends on Travel Weekly missed the cut. But here is TW Towers.
Kevin May, editor, Travolution