We are often quite sceptical about memetags/rank boosters on the blogosphere, but this one does seem worthwhile as it is based on the Z-List concept, and has a travel-tourism twist.
In theory, by the end of the exercise, we should have a decent list of the best travel and tourism-related blogs on the web. There are some excellent blogs out there and they deserve to have more coverage.
- Write a post.
- Copy/paste the link list from the post you’ve discovered the T-List into it.
- Make sure the links are active and correct.
- Add your favorite tourism and travel blogs on it
- Add the url of the blog where you’ve discovered the T-List as well.
- Publish the post.
- People will notice the T-List and continue it.
Social Media on the Fly
Chrispitality Media Blog
A Luxury Travel Blog
Travel Weekly Blog
My Travel Backpack
The Travel PR Blog
Boot - Business of Online Travel
Kevin May, editor, Travolution